[gmx-users] Re: umbrella sampling with "pull=constraint"

Vijayaraj vijayaraj81 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:11:28 CET 2011

and also I tried to plot the PMF curve from this data, I got few warning
messages like "no data point in bin 20, You may not get a reasonable
profile. Check your histograms!". the histogram shows poor sampling from
0.6 nm to 0.7 nm, and the windows in this position completely overlaps at
0.5-0.6 nm. should we have to extend the simulation for 0.6-0.7 nm window
to get the restrain distance converged?