[gmx-users] Re: PBC - Protein - ligand

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:23:14 CET 2011

Hi Tsjerk,

Thank you. Unfortunately my ligand is not with protein. I put my ligand
around my protein (in water) running separate simulations to see where can
it bind. It is close to protein but not within. Any other suggestion?
I used also pbc -res so I observe my ligand close to protein but sometimes
still changing its position rapidly... No clue for now how to solve it...

Steven