[gmx-users] Parametrisation of the heteroatomic pdb

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:56:47 CET 2011

Justin,

Could you tell me another alternative ways to replace existing cap groups
in my pdb besides xleap ? ( I've had  many problems with the pdb's
processed by this soft). Also I've tried to make topology for the
non-standart caps by PRODRG but I also have some problems with such
parametrisation.

Also I've not found suitable topology for some D-isomers ( it's strange
that parametriation for such typical non-standart residues is absent in all
force fields ). As I understood I cant use topology of L-analogs for the
parametrisation of such D-forms because I dont know suitable parameters for
dihedrals for instance.
Have someone pre-built parameters for the D-aa for Gromos or Charmm force
field?

Thanks,

James