[gmx-users] Re: sudden drop of minimal periodic distance

Yun Shi yunshi09 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:44:19 CET 2011

Sorry, I just found that even if I use a dodecahedron box with -d 1.2 nm,
the min periodic image dist still dropped abruptly to 0.172 or something
like this after around 35 ns or 30 ns (different trajectory with same
topology).

So I wonder if this is just inevitable and we should live with it?

Thanks,
Yun