[gmx-users] remd with different potential at different temperature

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Thu Nov 10 03:10:06 CET 2011

Hi,

this is currently not possible. Currently you can only do temperature or
Hamiltonian RepEx. As far as I know 4.6 will support both simultaneous. In
the mean time you might be able to accomplish your goal
by reformulating the Temp-RepEx as a Hamiltonian RepEx as is done in the
newer version of REST.

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309