[gmx-users] orca question and LA

Micha Ben Achim Kunze ucbtmbk at live.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 09:47:08 CET 2011

Hey there,

my last mail got stuck as it was a bit too large it seems. As I wrote
earlier there should be NO coordinates in the infofile... It looks like
you have a problem with gmx not preparing a correct .inp file which
should include keywords from the infofile, the coordinates of the
QMsubsystem and pointcharges (depending on the method you use). Are you
sure everything is compiled correct and that you specified your virtual
atoms correctly for your force field (and with correct
positions/constrains)? Have a look if gmx actually creates an .inp file
and if yes what it includes.

Again, you should go through Gerrit's tutorials, they should get you
going. There are also instructions on how to set up LAs for different
force fields.

Cheers,
Micha