[gmx-users] Running QM/MM in parallel (ORCA/GMX)

Christoph Riplinger cri at thch.uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 10 11:40:49 CET 2011

Dear Micha,

I just saw your mail and perhaps it got already solved in the past.
Otherwise:
First you should try to set up ORCA calculations in parallel. If that is
working, it is relatively straightforward for ORCA/GMX. Simply start GMX
one a single CPU, and let ORCA run on several CPUs (by adding the !palX
keyword in the ORCAINFO file).

Hope that helps,
Christoph