[gmx-users] Re: sudden drop of minimal periodic distance

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:14:59 CET 2011

Hi Yun,

Well, within 2 nm periodic images can influence each other through ordering
of water. But how much that will affect your results and how relevant it is
for the properties you're after is hard to tell. I think most people will
just continue with analysis, saying that there have been no direct
interactions.

Cheers,

Tsjerk