[gmx-users] Simulation of membrane protein

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:07:54 CET 2011

Justin,

Could you tell me what difference in inflategro parameters ( cut-off for
lipid removing and scaling factors) should I make for insertion protein in
another bilayes in comparison tu tutorial ?

Now I'm working with DMPC. I've inserted symmetrical alpha helices protein
in this bilayer but inflategro deleate 2 lipid from upper and just 1  from
lower layer. It's strange because I suppose that equal bilayer molecules
would be removed :o

On Inflategro's sites I havenot found such specifity for above parameters
for different bilayers :(

James