[gmx-users] RE: Questionable van der waals volumes from g_sas

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Nov 15 02:13:41 CET 2011

Jake,

Wont the volume be a function of the probe radius that is used?  And hence, if it is too big to fit through the ring, the volume will be larger than if the chain was straight?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304