[gmx-users] How to obtain .gro file from unfinished simulation?

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:09:38 CET 2011

Dear Gromacs Users!

I wounder to know how I can obtain .gro file from the unfinished ( e.g
termenated or crashed ) MDrun. I Have only trajectory of my system in .trr
How I can obtain gro file from that .trr wich would correspond to the last
simulation time before my simulation was stoped ?

I've tried to use trjconv for that purpose but as I understood for this
program trajectory in  xtc format is needed.

Thanks

James