[gmx-users] RMSD

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:09:54 CET 2011

Thanks. But in timeline plugin of VMD I am able to measure RMSD with
respect to one of the frame of trajectory and I am interested to measure
RMSD with respect to another molecule. I am trying to measure RMSD of
trajectory frames with respect to Bound and unbound configuration of
molecule so that I can compare side chain configuration of trajectory with
bound and unbound sidechain configuration.  Please help.
Shahid Nayeem