[gmx-users] MDRun -append error

xianqiang xianqiangsun at 126.com
Thu Nov 17 10:17:26 CET 2011

Hi Roland,

Thanks for your reply. My log files are located in the same directory with ''traj.xtc', and the log files are readable by gromacs.

I have just find out the solution for my problem. That is because there were also two backup log files named '#md_0_1.log#' and '#md_0_1.edr#' corresponding to 'md_0_1.log' and 'md_0_1.edr'. These two files were generated for a trial run. After removing the two files ('#md_0_1.log#' and '#md_0_1.edr#), gromacs can restart successfully.

Thanks for your reply!
best regards
Xianqiang

--

Xianqiang Sun

Email: xianqiang at theochem.kth.se
Division of Theoretical Chemistry and Biology
School of Biotechnology
Royal Institute of Technology
S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

在 2011-11-17 09:12:25,"Roland Schulz" <roland at utk.edu> 写道: