[gmx-users] (no subject)

ibi2010004 at iiita.ac.in ibi2010004 at iiita.ac.in
Fri Nov 18 15:05:06 CET 2011

Hello,

I got all confused.So i started with the beginnning.i generated topology
for my protein Streptavidin and generated topology for my ligand using
prodrg2.5 server.

I am getting error at step editconf i.e.Fatal error:Something is wrong in
the coordinate formatting of file conf.gro.

Any suggestions??I made necessary changes to topol.top and conf.gro to
merge ligand topology.

Thanx

This email has been sent using ArithMail at
"Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, U.P, INDIA"
Web: http://www.iiita.ac.in, Email: contact at iiita.ac.in