[gmx-users] density

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Sun Nov 20 23:34:16 CET 2011

Last bit here, that is probably done using a RDF, which is a probability function, which you can then convert into a number of atoms in each shell.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304