[gmx-users] query regarding source of error

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:27:08 CET 2011

Hi Anushree,

I assume the rudeness of the last two sentences is unintentional. You
might benefit from reading
The problem only occurs if you generated a topology by yourself or
took  it from someone else. That would indicate that you're a
relatively advanced user that should understand the working of a
topology file and the meaning of charge groups. I fail to see how the
explanation could be unclear then. But the underlying error has been
discussed on the mailing list many times too. Please browse and read
the archive.

Cheers,

Tsjerk