[gmx-users] -ter flag, pdb2gmx

alberto arrigoni arrigonialberto86 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:17:43 CET 2011

Dear gmx-users,
                       I'm having some problems using the flag "-ter" of
pdb2gmx.
The syntax I'm using is the following, for a protein dimer:

                     pdb2gmx -f protein_dimer.pdb -o start.gro -p start.top
-ter

Instead of prompting a menu with the choice of different chemical groups,
the flag is ignored by gromacs, which creates the ouput files as usual.

What I'm attempting to do is to create a C-terminus without a carboxylic
group.
Best regards

                                             Alberto