[gmx-users] Regarding Simulation of KALP-15 in DPPC

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Wed Nov 23 22:12:14 CET 2011

What exactly did you try?  What was the result?

Actually copy and paste the commands and output.  Saying it didn't work is insufficient detail for anyone to help you.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304