[gmx-users] Pressure stabilization during NPT phase

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:38:26 CET 2011

Mark, Tsjerk thanks!

I've check my uncompleated produced MD run by G_energy and find that
average pressure is 1.1 Bar that is most close to ref.

By the way could you tell me about extra possible ways of checking running
simmulation? ( E.g I'm calculating long produce trajectory and want to
check my uncompleated system ).

As I understood One of the possible way is the ussage of G_energy but how I
could obtain GRO and TPR file from uncompleated MD trajectory ( .trr)
(recently I've asked about this but I've missed that topic ;o)  ?

Thanks again

James