[gmx-users] g_clustsize

mohammad agha mra_bu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 07:10:55 CET 2011

Dear Prof. Spoel

Thank you very much for your reply, but I don't understand what I want!
In the g_clustsize there is only " -cut = Largest distance (nm) to be considered in a cluster " between my questions and I don't know the base of selection for -cut. I practice different numbers for -cut and took different results but may I know the most exact number for it?

Best Regards
Sara