[gmx-users] diffusion of the water at the micelle surface

ABEL Stephane 175950 Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Sun Nov 27 13:27:19 CET 2011

Hi Chris,  Druz

Thank you very much for your reply. Indeed I have read several papers where the diffusion of water at the membrane surface have been computed. Since the diffusion of the interfacial water is an useful properties to examine the micelle/surface irregularities, I would hope that this option exist in gromacs. Unfortunately, it is not the case, so i will try your suggestions .

Stephane

Message: 6