[gmx-users] .top to .itp file conversion

yp sun sunyeping at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Nov 28 12:09:19 CET 2011

I think by running pdb2gmx you can get .itp file.

Yeping Sun
CAS Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology & Immunology
INSTITUTE OF MICROBIOLOGY CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
NO.1 Beichen West Road,Chaoyang District,Beijing 100101,china

--- 11年11月28日,周一, David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se> 写道: