[gmx-users] how to know the pH of a solution

baptista at itqb.unl.pt baptista at itqb.unl.pt
Tue Nov 29 18:35:10 CET 2011

This issue was discussed many times here, so a good way to start is by
searching the mailing list. There is also a FAQ entry on this:
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Constant_pH_Simulation

Best,
Antonio

--
Antonio M. Baptista
Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
phone: +351-214469619         email: baptista at itqb.unl.pt
fax:   +351-214411277         WWW:   http://www.itqb.unl.pt/~baptista