[gmx-users] Pme on gpu performance

rafapa at us.es rafapa at us.es
Tue Nov 29 22:14:13 CET 2011

Dear Szilárd,
now 64 cores machines are available, for instance, using Xeons E7-8837.
Do you have any idea about which combination will give more performance?
I mean, 64 CPU cores or 16-32 CPU cores + 4 C2075 or similar. The limit
of 4 GPUs is imposed by the MB of the machine I have in mind.

Thanks for the information.

Sincerely,
Dr. Rafael R. Pappalardo
Dept. Quimica Fisica, Univ. de Sevilla (Spain)