[gmx-users] frames in 2 trajectory files

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:18:28 CET 2011

trjcat

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Nov 30, 2011 6:11 AM, "Saba Ferdous" <saba.bsbi154 at iiu.edu.pk> wrote:

Dear Gromacs group,

I was running simulation of protein complex, due to power outage, my
simulation got interrupted. I resumed it by the mdrun command provided. it
got resumed starting from the frame, it stopped.

Now simulation's all steps have been completed. but half frames are in one
trajectory file while rest are in other which was created after resume.

for analysis purpose  I want all frames in one trajectory file. Can you
tell me the way of doing so?

waiting anxiously for help from your side.

Thanks with anticipation

Best Regards

--
Saba Ferdous