[gmx-users] Spherical Position Restrain from the center of the Box

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:11:02 CET 2011

Hi Ricardo,

Unfortunately that is not possible. What you can do is rearrange the water
in the structure and use two water moleculetypes, one with and one without
position restraints. It might be nice to have something like
global_position_restraints, added under [ system ], but that needs to be
implemented first.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Nov 30, 2011 6:03 PM, "Ricardo O. S. Soares" <ross_usp at yahoo.com.br>