[gmx-users] gas-phase protein simulation

Shi, Huilin huilshi at imail.iu.edu
Wed Nov 30 21:34:16 CET 2011

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

My concern is that if  rcoulomb and rvdw are set to be zero, does it mean that
there are no coulombic and van der waals forces involved in the simulation?

I guess there are still coulombic and van der waals forces between atoms of a single protein molecule.

Or does setting the cutoff to be zero just mean there is no forces between neighbored molecules?

Thanks.

Huilin