[gmx-users] Running two versions of GMX at a time

Dommert Florian dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Sep 12 18:49:27 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 21:57 +0530, chandran karunakaran wrote:
> Hi Gmx users,
>
>         Are we able to run both the lower and higher version at a
> time?
> If possible, please help me how to do it.
>
> with thanks

You can always run different instances of a program at the same time. As
you may have recognized the single and double precision versions of
GROMACS have a different program suffix by default, such that you can
even have both versions in the PATH variable and directory.

/Flo

--
Florian Dommert
Dipl. - Phys.