[gmx-users] V(R) around protein

E. Nihal Korkmaz enihalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:47:12 CEST 2011

And I don't think g_sas would do what i want. It calculates the volume of
the protein itself. I am interested in the V of space at a distance R from
the surface of the protein, excluding the volume of the protein. In other
words, i need the surface accessible volume as a function of distance from
the surface of the protein.

Nihal

Email:   korkmaz at wisc.edu