[gmx-users] Twin-range cut-off

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 13 01:50:36 CEST 2011

I believe the first mention of a twin-range cutoff was:

H. J. C. Berendsen in J. Hermans (Ed.): Molecular Dynamics and Protein
Structure, Polycrystal Book Service, Western Springs, IL, USA 1985. 18

There is also a nice discussion of it here:

W.F. van Gunsteren and H.J.C. Berendsen. Agnew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl.,
29  (1990), p. 992