[gmx-users] g_rms matrix between wt and mutant

Shay Teaching shay.teaching at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:11:51 CEST 2011

Ok I tried that and it doesn't work:
There's a fundamental difference between chains/no-chains topology, namely
the existence of peptide bond between chains, and the different protonation
state on the termini.
In the chain-based topology there are several termini, and less peptide
bonds.

This causes the no-chains-tpr to have different number of atoms, and
different protonation states.
I tried using tpbconv to make a backbone-tpr, but it still gets me to
segmentation fault.

So thanks, but I don't think it would work.
-SA