[gmx-users] Fwd: Gromacs_trouble

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 15 03:21:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

Please keep discussions on the mailing list. I have no experience of
Martini, and don't have the ability to give my time for individual help.
I would advise you to simplify your system as much as you can. Get a
stable simulation of a single glutamate residue working, then change to
a singly-carboxylated residue, and slowly work up. Now when things go
wrong you can work out what is wrong.

Mark