[gmx-users] radial distribution function

Moeed lecielll at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:55:26 CEST 2011

Hello again,

I tried comparing RDF plots generated by sampling from 4 to 5 ns run and a
longer run from 4 to 30 ns to see whether the small jumps on the plot are
due to insufficient sampling. Attached is the new plot showing that two RDF
curves are almost identical. I only wanted to let you know and please
comment on the attached plot if you have any ideas. Thank you. :)

Moeed