[gmx-users] Re: g_sas of ligands

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:52:41 CEST 2011

Hey,

The protein-buried hydrophobic area will only be considered if you use
a combined group comprising ligands and protein to calculate the
surface (and ligands only for output). If you use ligand only as group
for calculation and for output, you'll only get the area buried
between ligands.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk