[gmx-users] radial distribution function

Moeed lecielll at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:58:12 CEST 2011

Thank you Dr Warren for your comment. I actually still need your help with
your hint. I am not able to realize how to measure the distances..do I have
to look at the plot and find the distance shown by the Peaks and then look
at the same distance in VMD ? But which frames do I have to upload?

Please guide me a little more.

Thank you,