[gmx-users] particle decomp crashes while domain decomp does not

Florian Altvater Florian.Altvater at physchem.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 22 00:45:49 CEST 2011

Hi,
I don't know if my question somehow got lost, or if I forgot to provide
some necessary information. Anyway it would be of great help to me, if
someone could tell me her/his opinion on the problem. I need to use
particle decomposition as I want to introduce distance restraints from
2-6nm, which domain decomposition can't handle apparently.

Thanks again for your help
Florian

--
Florian Altvater