[gmx-users] simulation with position constraint by a harmonic potential

Liu, Liang liu4gre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:49:53 CEST 2011

Thanks.

Is this position restraint same to the one "Position Restrained MD". I see
some tutorial shows there are always three step to perform a simulation: Energy
minimization, Position Restrained MD and  MD Simulation. Is it possible to
fulfill the position restraint during Position Restrained MD? Thanks.

--
Best,
Liang Liu