[gmx-users] Re: problem in binding free energy calculation and setting Lambda

meisam valizadeh kiamahalleh meisam488 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:33:49 CEST 2011

> Dear Marcelo

Thank you very much for you kind reply.
Actually, I am following Justin Lemuk's tutorial. He used pear script to do
all simulations in one setting. Unlike him, I want to do each one separately
and unfortunately, I couldn't get any info for my second question which is
about setting initial and final Lambda for my energy stuff in each
simulation. Could you please help me which parameters I need to change for
each step?
Thank you very much
Best regards
Meisam