[gmx-users] Re: problem in binding free energy calculation and setting Lambda

meisam valizadeh kiamahalleh meisam488 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:19:59 CEST 2011

Dear Justin
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I have read about your Perl
scripts. Kindly, would you please let me know where did you exactly set that
Lambda must increase from 0 to 1 by increment of 0.05? which parameter in
your energy stuff stating that Lambda must increase by 0.05 in every step?
Best regards
Meisam

Message: 3