[gmx-users] charges

R.Perez Garcia r.perez.garcia at student.rug.nl
Mon Apr 2 20:40:17 CEST 2012

Dear prof. van der Spoel,
I know.. Dr. Alex de Vries is supervising me for my colloquium. Unfortunately (for me), they are very busy and (mainly) I am doing four months stage at Perugia universityv (It) which means I can not personally ask...so I prefer to ask the list.
Thank you for your answer, even if the literature concerning virtual charges is not a lot, I will keep looking.
Best regards: R