[gmx-users] a question related to the extending of md

Acoot Brett acootbrett at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 01:13:19 CEST 2012

   Dear All,

I am raning the 100 ps npt according to the on-line tutorial. For the computer reason it stops at about  less than50 ps.

Then I$ tpbconv -s npt.tpr  -until 100 -o 100npt.tpr

 mdrun -s 100npt.tpr -cpi npt.cpt -v

After completes I analyzee the g-energy. But xgrace shows for pressure and dnsity, the x-axis is only from 0 to a little more than 50 ps, and I cannot get the results for x-axis from 0 to 100 ps.

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you on how to solve the probelm.

Cheers,

Acoot