[gmx-users] Re: how to g_select bound water molecules

Yun Shi yunshi09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:37:53 CEST 2012

OK. I have a protein "ab" and ligand "lig", and I want to select the bound
water between them. So I used

g_select -f trajout.xtc -s mdrun.tpr -n index.ndx -select '"boundwaters"
resname SOL and within 0.4 of group "ab" and within 0.4 of group "lig"' -on
boundwaters.ndx

Then I can use the ndx file to do other things. The hard part is what after
-select