AW: [gmx-users] the mdrun "-v"

Rausch, Felix frausch at ipb-halle.de
Tue Apr 3 08:28:13 CEST 2012

Hey Acoot,

The “–v” option simply means “verbose”, so mdrun outputs a bit more information (for example a nice finish time estimation) than it would do without “-v”. I doubt that giving a little bit more output to the console will influence the run time significantly. My advice: Just try it out ;)

Cheers,
Felix