[gmx-users] Re: do_dssp

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:41:02 CEST 2012

Ok now after downloading the latest version of dssp, and giving right
permissions and after executing the /usr/local/bin/dssp command I am
getting the following output :-

[root at BHARATPC peptide2]# /usr/local/bin/dssp
DSSP options:
  -h [ --help ]         Display help message
  -i [ --input ] arg    Input file
  -o [ --output ] arg   Output file, use 'stdout' to output to screen
  -v [ --verbose ]      Verbose output
  -d [ --debug ] arg    Debug level (for even more verbose output)

Examples:

To calculate the secondary structure for the file 1crn.pdb and
write the result to a file called 1crn.dssp, you type:

  dssp.exe -i 1crn.pdb -o 1crn.dssp

E-mail : monu46010 at yahoo.com