[gmx-users] Monitoring of Salt bridges during simulation Run

Mark Abraham mark.abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 12:57:27 CEST 2012

On 05/04/12, James Starlight <jmsstarlight at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bharat, Peter thanks for advises
>
> I've checked g_saltbr but not found possible definition of the specified regions ( this utility lacks -n index.ndx option). How I could ignore contacts between solvent and protein ?

Use trjconv -n and tpbconv -n to create a matching subset of your trajectory and -s input file, and use that as input to g_saltbr.

> Also what is the real -t value should I provide ? As I understood this is only Rmin but could I define Rmax cutoff as well?

Looks like Rmax to me, from g_saltbr -h, but if you experiment, find out and report back it can go into the next version of the documentation (which is never perfect!).

Mark