[gmx-users] Different results from identical tpr after MD

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:08:20 CEST 2012

Thanks for the reply.
* *I read the link. So, how one can predict something reliable using these
results(based on 50ns in my case) which changes on different machines?
which depends more on the environment of the computer architecture and
other variables of mdrun rather than system (Protein/DNA/RNA) itself for a
short simulation, where we don't have enough resources to run infinitely
long simulation.
And also how to believe the statement made by several research papers based
on unconverged simulations.