[gmx-users] Rerun error - the file has been replaced or its content has been changed

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 9 21:12:36 CEST 2012

On 10/04/2012 5:07 AM, Steven Neumann wrote:
> Well, I did not change anything. I use Gromacs 4.5.4. Other windows
> work fine, just 2 out of 30 failed like this. Shall I rerun it from
> the begining then?

OK, I'll spell it out then... if your file system might have been
transiently failing to serve a file, try the command again. Make a
backup. Try the backup you may have created previously.

Do some detective work... what was the file size? when was it last
modified? what size is it now? is 641K the whole file or just part of
it? What can you deduce from all of this?

Mark