[gmx-users] on g_rms analysis

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 10 09:06:20 CEST 2012

On 10/04/2012 4:59 PM, Acoot Brett wrote:
> Dear All,
> Suppose I have done a 5-ns production MD, I want to analysis the rmsd
> from 1 to 3 ns, will you please tell me the corresponding g_rms command?

g_rms has options that allow you to select the start and finish time for
the analysis. Look them up for yourself in g_rms -h. This existence of
this mailing list is not an excuse for avoiding attempting to find your
own solutions. You want people to be still willing to help you when you
run into a problem that is not just a simple exercise in reading the
available documentation :-)