[gmx-users] Structures and topologies of cholesterol-containing membranes

Jochen Hub jhub at gwdg.de
Tue Apr 10 16:17:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

we have recently put a website online with structures and topologies of
a large set of 28 different cholesterol-containing membranes:

http://cmb.bio.uni-goettingen.de/cholmembranes.html

Structures of membranes containing

- DMPC
- DPPC
- POPC
- DOPC
- POPE
- POPE and POPC

plus different amounts of cholesterol are available. Please feel free to
use them if they are relevant for your research (we only ask to cite our
papers).

Happy simulating,
Jochen

Dr. Jochen Hub
Computational Molecular Biophysics Group
Institute for Microbiology and Genetics
Georg-August-University of Göttingen
Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Phone: +49-551-39-14189
http://cmb.bio.uni-goettingen.de/