[gmx-users] How to fit ligand in specific site in protein in simulation

Андрей Гончар gontchar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:58:29 CEST 2012

According to this
(http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/complex/index.html)
tutorial, you have to combine your target protein and your ligand.
First of all, use pdb2gmx to generate gromacs topologies and coordinates.
After that merge protein.gro with ligand.gro. Don't forget to correct
your protein.top including there ligand.top.
You can find the full process of protein/ligand simulation in the tutorial.